Pancreatic Cancer Association of WNY PO Box 24580 Rochester, NY 14624
Give Your Support
Unable to join us? You can still make a difference.
If you have questions about the event email email@example.com.
Where the Dollars Go
Proceeds from the walk will support Pancreatic Cancer research at Wilmot Cancer Institute in Rochester, NY.
Time to Get Your Team & Huddle Up!
We're putting our Defense into Play!
Join us Sat. November 16, 2019
for our 10th Annual Step It Up! Event
Join us in celebrating our 10th Anniversary! This year's walk will have a football theme and we're ready to make a touchdown for pancreatic cancer research!
We've been preparing our playbook! Our fight song is ready! And now we need our "fans" to cheer us to victory! As our "fans" we encourage you to come wearing your favorite football team (college or professional) apparel - no cleats, though! And shoulder pads aren't necessary, even though pretty cool, but it's a friendly event and there won't be any tackling!
It's an indoor 5K - we're not letting the weather stop us from raising money to support pancreatic cancer research.
JOIN US - REGISTER TODAY!
Register yourself, your team or join a team today!
- $30 - Adults (after November 14th adult registration fee increases to $35)
- $15 - Students (ages 13-21)
- $5 - Children (ages 4-12)
- Free - Kids (ages 3 and under)
- Free - Warriors (Pancreatic Cancer Survivors/Fighters)
Doors open at 12:00
noon. And yes you can register onsite the day of the
walk at the registration fees noted above (adult fee increases to $35).
- 12-1:15pm - Entertainment and Mascots
- 12- 4pm - Kids' activities/games, food, shopping.
- 1:15 pm - Memorial Tribute Show of our Angels
- 1:30 pm - Warriors Kickoff the Walk
- 1:30-3:30pm - Walk, Activities, Raffles/Auction
- 3:30pm - Raffles & Silent Auction Winners (winners
announced at end of the event)
(note: times are approximate)
- Submit a photo of your loved one (by Nov. 1st)
- One photo per family will be accepted.
- Complete the Photo Submission Form and email
along with photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please name your photo file with the person's name (last name, first name)
Let's Find & Deliver a Cure! Video Tribute!