Pancreatic Cancer Association of WNY PO Box 24580 Rochester, NY 14624
So lace up the sneakers, grab your friends and family and get ready to Step It Up! To Cure Pancreatic Cancer!
REGISTER & JOIN US!
Register yourself, your team or join a team today!
It's an indoor 5K - we're not letting the weather stop us from raising money to support pancreatic cancer research.
There's something for everyone - kids activities, music, massages, food, shopping for purple mementos, and fun all day long!
- $30 - Adults until Nov. 15th after that the registration fee goes up to $35
- $15 - Sutdents ages 13-21
- $5 - Children ages 4-12
- Free - Kids 3 & under
Free - Warriors (Pancreatic Cancer Survivors/Fighters)
Day of the Event
Doors open at 12:00 noon. And yes you can register onsite the day of the
walk. We welcome you to join us!
- Memorial Tribute Slideshow of our Angels around 1:15pm
- Warriors kickoff the official start of the walk around 1:30pm
Kids activities/games and food all afternoon from 12-4pm. Food and beverages items are $1.00 each (some free items, too; Kids activities/games are free
- Mascots make appearance from 1-2pm
- Special Surprise Visitor from the North Pole (waiting for confirmed time as it's his busy season!!)
- Raffles & Silent Auction (winners announced at end of the event)
Shop Purple - Online Store Closes 10am; Nov. 5th
For a brief time we are offering an online store with shirts, hoodies,
fleeces to help create pancreatic cancer awareness and support!
Clothing is available in men's and women's styles in either gray or purple.
The online store is only open until 10am on Monday, November 5th.
Submit a Photo for Event Tribute Slideshow
- Submit a photo of your loved one (by Nov. 10th).
- One photo per family will be accepted.
- Complete the Photo Submission Form and email
along with photo to email@example.com with your photo.
Please name your photo file with the person's name.
See photos from our 2017 Event.
Copies may be purchased through HEartworks Photography
Give Your Support
Unable to join us? You can still make a difference.
If you have questions about the event email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where the Dollars Go
Proceeds from the walk will support efforts toward a comprehensive approach to fighting pancreatic cancer including research, diagnosis and treatment through the development of a Pancreatic Cancer Center of Excellence at Wilmot Cancer Institute in Rochester, NY.