Pancreatic Cancer Association of WNY PO Box 24580 Rochester, NY 14624
Give Your Support
Unable to join us? You can still make a difference.
If you have questions about the event email email@example.com.
Where the Dollars Go
Proceeds from the walk will support Pancreatic Cancer research at Wilmot Cancer Institute in Rochester, NY.
November 2022 - Dates Coming Soon.
Walk, run, roll, or stroll on your own time
It doesn't matter where you walk...who you walk for matters!
2021 Walk Details
$10 per person to register and make an impact on the lives of others. Register as an individual or a team. Walk, Run, Roll or Stroll anywhere on your own time. It doesn't matter where you walk...who you walk for matters!
Post photos on social media of yourself, your family, and your team participating. We'd love to know why you're walking - who you're walking for.
- Use hashtags: #stepitupcurepc #pcawny #creatinghopesupportingacure
- Tag us on Facebook @pcawny
2021 Participant Contests
The walk may look different this year, but we're keeping the fun in it! To qualify for an award/prize, you must be a paid walk registrant. Prizes awarded for:
SUBMIT ALL CONTEST ENTRIES: Submit all entries (scanned images) by date noted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Top Individual Fundraiser - amount raised by 11:00 am Sat. Nov. 20th
- Top Fundraising Team - amount raised by 11:00 am Sat. Nov. 20th
- Steps Challenge Drawing - everyone who walks 60,430 steps (the number of people who will be diagnosed with pancreatic cancer this year) will be entered into a prize drawing. Track by your own methods and submit your tracking records. Submit by Nov. 19th at 9pm.
- Kids' Scavenger Hunt Bingo - all correctly completed cards will be entered into a prize drawing. Download: Bingo Card #1 and/or Bingo Card #2. Submit by Nov. 19th.
- Photo Contest - have fun with this one! Contest is for best outfit (dress-up for PCA, include the kids and pets) and best signage. Submit by Nov. 19th.
We offer these activities during our virtual walk just for fun (no prize awards). Download an activity packet to enjoy with your child(ren). We'd love to see the fun you have, so please post photos on Facebook and tag @PCAWNY
WARRIOR & ANGEL TRIBUTE SLIDESHOW
If you'd like to have your Warrior or Angel included in this year's Tribute Slideshow that we will share on our Facebook page, you may submit one photo (per family).
SUBMIT PHOTO by emailing to email@example.com - include Warrior or Angel's name and the date either diagnosed or the date they earned their wings. Submit photos by Oct. 31st. Our previous video tributes are posted on our Facebook page and YouTube Channel.
MEDIA/PHOTO RELEASE: By submitting a contest entry form and/or photos, the participant agrees to have
name/photo likeness used in the Pancreatic Cancer Association of WNY’s marketing, including (but
not limited to) announcements in print, electronic/digital formats and on social media.
2019 Event Photos